0484 2382131, 0484 2863401
Department of Chemical Oceanography
Cochin University of Science and Technology
NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Congratulations Mrs .Kala Jacob for Successful Completeness of her Open Defense Of PhD Thesis "Characterization, Sources and Potential Risk Assessment of Aliphatic Hydrocarbons and Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons in Surface Sediments of Chitrapuzha River on the South West Coast of India.
- Mr. Sudheesh V.Selected as NF-POGO fellow, that will be invited to attend the training offered at the NF-POGO Centre of Excellence (CofE) at Alfred Wegner Institute (AWI), Germany for ten months between 19th September 2016 and 31st July2017.
- MSc 2nd Semester Time Table Time Table
- Manju, M.N., Resmi, P., Kumar, R.C.S., Gireeshkumar,T.R., Kumar, R.C.S., Chandramohanakumar, N., Joseph, M.M., 2016. Biochemical and stable carbon isotope records of mangrove derived organic matter in the sediment cores. Environmental Earth Sciences 75, 565. see more
- Ragi, A.S., Leena, P.P., Nair, S.M., 2016. Study of lipids and amino acid composition of marine gastropod, Tibia Curta collected from the southwest coast of India. World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences 5(3), 1058-1076. see more
The Department of Chemical Oceanography was first conceived and established as a Division of the School of Marine Sciences in 1984 and subsequently reorganized in 1996 in to a full-fledged and independent Department of the University. The Department has excellent facilities for training, research and consultancy in hydro chemical and analytical studies on diverse aspects of the environment and has pioneered investigations in many an area of vital national / international significance
Department of Chemical Oceanography I CUSAT I 2016